Kate Hudson(Brooke Hall) announced my category which was “Most Stylish Blogger Award”, and guess what, I won!!!!! I’m very excited to give my speech and in case you are wondering what designer I’m wearing, it’s a mint terry cloth robe by Restoration Hardware. Here we go I have a few minutes and 7 things to disclose.
1. I have a MA-JOR sweating problem. No matter if I’m happy, mad, sad, indifferent, etc… I sweat it out. Back in high school, whenever my boyfriend and I got into a fight I would look like this picture below– PS I’m sweating right now.
2. I sleep with candy under my pillow. Jealous???? Some kids had night lights, or a teddy bear, well my ass had candy!!! My addiction was so bad that my parents would wake me in the middle of the night because I was grinding my teeth so loudly. LOL!! The boyfriend hates that I do it and is convinced that we will have a major bug attack. Hey, that doesn’t scare me, just as long as the rodents stick to the green and yellow skittles only, I’m cool.
3. Did the 3-way ambush to a bunch of people in elementary school. Dont worry I learned my lesson:-)
4. When i was 24, I went on vacation by myself to Mexico. It was my first time out of the US and no I wasnt the least bit afraid. It was so cool hanging out and doing my own thing. I did water aerobics everyday, kayaking, city tours, etc… By the end of my trip I met so many guests that had placed bets on me with their friends about whether or not I was by myself, and most of them guessed correctly-LOL!! BUT, you better believe I lied my ass off and always said “oh my boyfriend is coming down soon.” 5 days later and no boyfriend;-)
5. Always feed me and let me sleep, or I will turn into one of them.
6. I use to make out with my knee, hahahahahaha!! I thought it was a good area to practice on, damn you Kids Incorporated & Sweet Valley High books.
7. Im a perfectionist and I will always try to do my very best at any & everything.
Ok, They are starting to play music so in closing, that was really hard because I already came up with 25 things in a previous post, click here to read it. Trying to think of another 7 was tricky. I need to thank Kate Husdon(Brooke Hall) again for her support by example.
Thank you Blogger Academy. Good night!