By 30 You Should Have:Part Two
To my ladies reading this, do you agree? Did you have an AH-HA moment?!? So true…pass it along:-)
Click here for Part One
Part Two: By 30, you should have:
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come. No looking back, but I know someone who is salty for some of the poor choices he made.
2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family. Art collection I ❤
3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour. LBD with tights & LBD without tights.
4. A purse, a suitcase and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking forward to retelling it in your old age.
7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age—and some money set aside to help fund it. OOPs!
8. An e-mail address, a voice mailbox and a bank account—all of which nobody has access to but you. Check
9. A résumé that is not even the slightest bit padded. A little bluffing goes a long way;-)
10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry. I’m blessed
11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill and a black lace bra.
12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it. Click here for Chanel Lust
13. The belief that you deserve it. I do!
14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30. Dr. Ingelton, Flywheel, either our relationship will deepen or it will disappear. This goes for every facet of my life.
15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship and all those other facets of life that do get better.